A breast lift (or mastopexy) is a surgical procedure that aims to raise and reshape the breast that may have sagged due to aging, pregnancy, weight loss, weight gain or other factors.
By removing excess skin and tightening supporting tissue, an uplifted and youthful appearance of the breast can be achieved. After the operation, the breasts are firmer and higher on the chest.
The nipple and areola can also be repositioned during the same procedure in order to achieve
Breast lift surgery does not affect breasts’ volume. This is why many patients choose to combine breast augmentation surgery to achieve the desired result.
- Breasts are sagging
- Breasts have lost their shape and volume
- Breasts are flat or elongated
- The nipples and areolas are pointing downward
- One breast is lower than the other
- Two rings (doughnut shaped incisions) around the nipple. This method is ideal for women with small breasts, in order to minimize scarring.
- One incision around the areola that continues vertically down to the middle of the breast crease.
- One incision around the nipple that continues vertically down to the breast crease and along the crease, a case ideal when dealing with significant sagging.
Πριν & Μετά: Ανόρθωση Στήθους
what they said about us
Εξαιρετικός σαν γιατρός και σαν άνθρωπος, επαγγελματίας, με πολύ καλή φήμη στον χώρο της πλαστικής χειρουργικής που ανταποκρίνεται και στις προσδοκίες, δεδομένου ότι ταξίδεψα από την Αμερική για να τον επισκεφτώ. Ευχαριστώ για όλα!